Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nav1

Happy FIRST Birthday, Navi!

Where has time gone? November 6th, 2008, one year ago today, my
beautiful Niece was born! It's been such an awesome first year with my
first Niece. She's happy, healthy, and AMAZING! It's been so great
having her in my life. I can't get enough of her. I'm SO sad I couldn't
be in Utah to celebrate with her today.



Navi, Happy Birthday. I hope you realize how much
your Uncle Tanner loves and cares about you!
You're so special to me. You've made everyone that knows
you a happier person. I'm sad I can't be with you today to
give you lots of kisses. But I'm sure your Mom will
do it for me and tell you that I love you!
I miss you, Navi baby! Happy first Birthday!

Love,
Uncle Tanner





















:)

9 comments:

Karli said...

I love all of these pictures! The one in the bumbo is so funny!! I wish you could be here for the party!!

robyn said...

Tanner we missed you so so so so so much! Thank you so much for the cute gift! I can't wait to put the nightlight up in her room! We will post some pictures soon so you can see. Did you get the video we took for you?

Rhiannon said...

:)

Sarah said...

tanner, love this post, but mostly i am here to ask you why am i not on people i like list???!!!!

Emily Call said...

Please don't cut us out of your life... I noticed you are no longer on Facebook?
Cute pictures of Navi! Love them.

Tanner Winnie said...

Sarah - I used to have your blog but then it changed when you got married and I wasn't sure what it was. Have it now.

Emily - I'm not on Facebook anymore because I'm giving certain people some time. I'm not cutting you out.

Emily Call said...

oh good. thanks!

Euphoria said...

She is really something!
My daughter´s first birthday party is in 20 days! Time flies!

HappyFactory said...

She's lovely. My daughter is already a lady...I miss my baby^^

 
Google Analytics Alternative