Thursday, October 15, 2009

Firework insanity!


My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. Why? Because it takes place in the Summer, barbecues, watermelon, corn on the cob, and FIREWORKS! I love fireworks. The website that had this video had a comment about the fireworks in Valencia that I thought was hilarious... "You know how when you see a kid who can yo-yo really well? You kind of feel awed by him… his yo-yo’ing is sweet, it requires a lot of skill, and it’s something you don’t see every day. Still, you can’t shake the feeling that the kid is a freak. A weirdo. It’s simultaneous appreciation and alienation. That’s how I feel about Valencia and its obsession with fireworks."
When I came across this video I decided it's time to plan my trip to Valencia to witness this.


No comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative