Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Music highlights of 2009


What a great year for music! I've highlighted
just a few of my favorite songs from 2009.

Favorite album award goes to Imogen Heap. Brilliant!



(Click to see full size)






Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare


The Fray - You Found Me


Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You


Miss Li - Bourgeois Shangri-La


Mat Kearney - Closer To Love


Regina Spektor - Dance Anthem of the 80's


Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling


Daughtry - Tennessee Line


Owl City - If My Heart Was a House


Imogen Heap - Wait It Out


Imogen Heap - Bad Body Double


Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You


The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition


John Mayer - All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye



Lady Gaga - Speechless


Shakira - Gypsy


Shakira - Give It Up To Me


Carrie Underwood - Quitter


Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song



3 comments:

erin said...

hey tanner... you don't know me.. i'm million miles away from you..literally.
i'm from malaysia.. i accidentally clicked the "next blog" button on top of the blog and i straightforward entered your blog. nice blog by the way.

Raupenkind said...

hello from berlin (germany). nice blog by the way. We like the same music :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner,

I was browsing blogs today and came across yours. You have some great music picks, like Mat Kearney, for example. I saw him a few years ago in Columbus, OH. He opened for John Mayer and was TERRIFIC. I have two of his albums and love them both.

I hope you post another list for 2010. My recommendation is Kings of Leon. I've seen them twice in the last year and love their "Only By the Night" album. They are releasing a new one in a few weeks.

(from Michelle - Cleveland, OH)

 
Google Analytics Alternative