Monday, June 16, 2008

iWant


I have been waiting for news about the iPhone moving to other carriers, but unfortunately I haven't heard a for sure thing. They have an exclusive contract with AT&T for 2 years but there have been rumors that they will branch out to other networks sometime this year. I'm with Verizon and have not been wanting to switch over to AT&T but I don't think I can wait any longer! I've been wanting it since they announced it back in January or February of '07. So I think when the new model comes out next month I'll make the switch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tan I am right there with you! But lucky me I have at&t already!! July 11th Cassidy will own this amazing gadget!!!

Holly said...

I remember telling Tyler anyone who bought an iphone was lame. now I have one, and am encouraging Tyler to buy the new one in July for himself. I don't know how I lived without it.

 
Google Analytics Alternative