Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Partly Cloudy


Everyone knows that the stork delivers babies, but where do the
storks get the babies from? The answer lies up in the stratosphere,
where cloud people sculpt babies from clouds and bring them to life.


If you haven't seen Partly Cloudy, Pixar's new short that's shown before their new movie UP, you need to. It's genius, and hilarious. Their digital shorts are nothing short of amazing. If you aren't able to see UP for a while then I suggest buying Partly Cloudy on iTunes for $1.99. (If you like their other digital shorts, then I'm sure you'll love this one.) I thought it was very creative and very well done. Academy Award for best animated short film... I think it's coming.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved it more than the featured film!! Who thinks of these things?

Karli said...

I love all of the short films. so funny. i also loved UP!!

Sarah Jane said...

it was aaaaamazing!

Justin said...

Totally agree, Pixar can do no wrong.

A.J. Jensen said...

I saw it today, So FREAKING ADORABLE! Loved it!

Linda :) said...

SO Darling!!! I wish I could work for Pixar! Too too cute!

Jake Davies said...

I loved that short film! so funny and clever! Tanner, lets think of short film we could do and make some sweet mulah ;)

 
Google Analytics Alternative