Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Check your child's homework!


Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

8 comments:

robyn said...

ha ha that is awesome!!

sophie said...

haha that is so funny. i never knew the story behind this picture. that is just great!!

Emily Call said...

This is hilarious. ha ha ha.

Karli said...

Hahaha! Awesome.

Primary said...

Tanner, that blonde stick figure on the left looks too similar to you to be coincidence. I think you have some explaining to do...

Tanner Winnie said...

I had a great time... And don't pretend that blonde one in the top right corner HURLING the dollar bill at her isn't you. Pulling your hair up does not disguise you.

Primary said...

Oh Tanner. Nice try, but my hair is brown now! Don't pull me down to your sick, sick level. It's okay, I still love you!

Tanner Winnie said...

I meant... The one... Oh forget it. I had a great time.

 
Google Analytics Alternative