Thursday, September 11, 2008

Help me choose!

I got bored and decided to make my own personalized debit card. I've uploaded my own pictures onto Zion's website but I can't choose which one I like the best. I like all 3. Take a vote and whatever one is the favorite, I'll make it!


Option #1 - Sunset at Sunset Beach












Option #2 - Laughing on Sunset Beach... about something. Or nothing.












Option #3 - Hale'iwa











Whatever card has the most votes by Sunday, 9/14 at 11:59 P.M. will be my new debit card!



This is the card that I ALMOST had narrowed down to the top 3. Sorry Karli!

5 comments:

Karli said...

This is tricky... I dont know which one I like best. I think I will wait until you put up option number 4. That one picture of just me... I will vote for that one.

Lisa said...

This is a hard one because all of the choices are fantastic!! I like the top one because of the colors. I like the second one because it is fun and you can see your faces. I like the third one because it's you. So ya tough choice...I will try to narrow it down though to one vote:)

Karli said...

oh yeah. option number 4 for sure. i can't believe it didn't make the cut!

Primary said...

I like none of them. Maybe just a giant picture of my face? What? Too weird?

Unknown said...

I say number 1 tan!! They all are awesome though! ps where the crap have you been? I have not seen you in a coons age!

 
Google Analytics Alternative