Friday, August 22, 2008

I am

I was tagged by Courtney to do "I am..."

These are just a few things that I am.

I am Tanner Winnie.
I am Dr. Pepper.
I am chocolate milk.
I am music.
I am Summer.
I am the sun.
I am starting school next week. *sigh*
I am a perfectionist.
I am photography.
I am Cafe Rio.
I am Hawaii.
I am Hawaii.
I am HAWAII.
I am at work.
I am underpaid.
I am broke.
I am the color blue.
I am iPod touch.
I am a texter.
I am Twitter.
I am Facebook.
I am So You Think You Can Dance.
I am not a dancer.
I am American Idol.
I am LOST.
I am The Office.
I am Molly Shannon.
I am tired of work.
I am wanting to move somewhere exotic.
I am frozen hot chocolates.
I am tinfoil Tuesdays.
I am St. George.
I am crazy.
I am vacations.
I am sunsets.
I am happy.
I am frustrated.
I am loved.
I am sad.
I am every emotion.
I am careful.
I am living.
I am a hard worker.
I am Orbit gum. (especially Maui Melon Mint)
I am Parade of Homes.
I am beautiful landscaping.
I am the beach.
I am the mountains.
I am the Desert.
I am the month of May.
I am Gemini.
I am me.

**I TAG BRANDON & ROBYN!**

1 comment:

sophie said...

Yea! happy you did it!

 
Google Analytics Alternative