Monday, July 21, 2008

John Mayer and Colbie Caillat


Waking up this morning to a cloudy sky I was a little worried about how the weather was going to turn out. The weather turned out perfect. Such a great night. I have been sooo excited for this concert. I got the concert ticket from my roomies for my birthday.

The concert was great! Colbie Caillat and John Mayer were both excellent. John Mayer is a little weird when he talks though. He says really weird things like "The internet doesn't exist. It's not real..." I didn't get it. Maybe he should just stick to singing.


3 comments:

Karli said...

For some reason the sound isn't working on these videos...
But I have heard that John Mayer was amazing and also a psycho

Jake Davies said...

Lucky!!

Brooke said...

I am sooooo jealous! This is the one concert that I REALLY wanted to go to this summer.

 
Google Analytics Alternative