Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jack Johnson


Jack Johnson is undoubtedly one of the greatest singers to chill out to during the Summer. If you ask anyone (in our family at least) "Where is the best places to listen to Jack Johnson?" The answer without a doubt would be "On a boat in Lake Powell!" I love listening to Jack Johnson after a stressful day, a hot day, driving in my car, when I'm working out, on a nice run. Anytime!

Every Jack Johnson album is flawless. None of his songs are bad. None. It's hard to pick a favorite cd because the more and more you listen to a certain one, it starts to become your favorite! So what's YOUR favorite cd of Jack Johnson? I've created a poll and you can take your pick! If you haven't listened to any of his cd's... who ARE you? And if you don't even know who he is, you might as well not be my friend anymore. Better yet, anyone's friend. Ha ha. I'm kidding... kind of.

1 comment:

Karli said...

Lets go to lake powell and bring the new... well kinda new.. Jack Johnson cd. I still haven't heard it yet!!

 
Google Analytics Alternative