Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been waiting for this for YEARS!




I have constantly told people that I wish Molly Shannon would come out with her own sitcom. Well my friends, it's happening! This Fall Molly Shannon will star in a show along with Selma Blair called "Kath and Kim". It's a series adapted from Australia's hit comedy of the same title, is a look into the minutiae of middle-class suburbia that digs deep into the daily lives of Kath, a cheerful, forty-something divorcee, and her self-absorbed daughter, Kim. It's the love and hate, push and pull, of the dysfunctional relationship only a mother and daughter could share. I'm SO excited for this show! Who wants to come to a premier party??

4 comments:

robyn said...

Ha I saw commercials for this. It looks way funny! So excited!

Sarah Jane said...

i do i do!

Lisa said...

I like both of these actresses alot! It sounds funny...hope it is!

Anonymous said...

ha ha I'm laughing already. it looks pretty funny! MOM:)

 
Google Analytics Alternative