Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April FOOLED!


Every year, I seem to forget that it's April fools. I'm actually well aware... but forget 12 different times throughout the day. I guess I'm that way because I have never been a jokester. Well Courtney got me good. She recently got a really nice camera from my dad. Well she called me, SOBBING! "Tanner, I don't know what to do!" "What happened?!?" I asked. I thought she hit some pedestrian or something! "My camera got stolen!" She cried. "How? Where was your camera?" I asked her. "It was in my car while I was at work. I was going to go take pictures when I was done." Well the crying sold the story, the fact that she would leave it in her car confirmed it. I totally bought it. I go on and on with all these helpful ideas about what she could do to track the camera down. I just felt so bad for her! That would definately suck! She continues crying and sniffling and then says "I don't know what to tell dad... Maybe I'll tell him APRIL FOOLS!"

Courtney has always been one to celebrate EVERY sort of holiday and usually goes all out. This was just another classic case of Courtney and her holiday fun. Well done Court! I give that performance a 10 out of 10!

3 comments:

sophie said...

YESSSSSS!!! suck on that ei ei ei ei ei!

Unknown said...

I agree!! Ha well done Court!

Karli said...

ha ha nice one courtney!

 
Google Analytics Alternative