Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And the winner is...


Congratulations Jake! You won the first of many YouTube Video contests! You ROCK! Hope you learned a thing or two from that video. I hope we all did. The next Contest will be comin up. Definately by the end of the month. Start looking for a new video! Tell your friends! By the way... Had Holly sent that video to me just a few hours before Jake did, she would be wearing the crown. How crazy that the first 2 videos I got were the same random one!

Winning Video: Japanese Potty Training

5 comments:

sophie said...

ha ha i love how ashley is saying "hello, mom. Have you heard??" ha ha thats just great! Congrats jake that was a hilarious video!!

Jake Davies said...

I feel honored to be the first to win! I knew I struck gold when I saw this video. Sorry Holly, I didn't know I stole it, but better luck next time. I'm ready for the next contest hopefully I can take the crown again :D

Karli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karli said...

that is so funny they sent the same video. well right when he showed me that i knew it would win because it is just so hilarious. and i love what you wrote on that picture!

Justin said...

I wish I was making excited phone calls from a British telephone booth along with the rest of my siblings.

Oh well.

 
Google Analytics Alternative